- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Used this business for the first time ever this week and I am beyond impressed! From the initial phone call through the parting handshake, the service here was EXCEPTIONAL...for any day and age! Coy, in particular, was relatable, detailed, professional and uncommonly pleasant to work with. All future automotive issues WILL be directed his way! Impressive!
Amazing job fixing my car and verifying that it was running in tip top shape by taking it for a test drive. Awesome people working so very hard and doing a terrific job. Thank you for all your great work. Highly recommended! Don't go anywhere else.